Expat Investment

Investment AdviceInvestment Advice - Tax and investment laws differ both locally and in the UK

Expat Investment advice on
  • UK investments such as ISAs, Property, Unit trusts, investment trusts, shares and onshore investment bonds
  • Offshore investment bonds
  • European compliant offshore investment bonds
  • Offshore Expat Investment Bonds
  • Offshore corporations for expats setting up investment companies to hold investments in
  • Offshore trusts for expats setting up offshore and onshore trusts to reduce local and UK taxes
  • Offshore regular premium savings plans
  • Offshore regular premium pension plans for expats who may not have a pension plan locally

If you would like to ask anything about our investment advice Contact us.