New Zealand Expat Advice
Expat Investment Pension Tax New Zealand.New Zealand is becoming increasingly popular for the emigrating British.
Similar climate, no language barriers, similar laws and taxes. Cleaner air and of course if you are a rugby fan, the home of the All Blacks.
New Zealand has similar rules to Australia when it comes to financial planning.
To offer expat investment advice when you are resident, it must be done by a financial adviser authorised in New Zealand.
Property in the UK? Pensions and Investments in the UK? Mortgage in the UK? Need a buy to let mortgage as you letting you UK property?
Once you are resident you may find it difficult to even get a UK mortgage on your UK property, because New Zealand law restricts the arrangement of credit to residents. In short, even though there is an exemption for non NZ property and mortgages, many UK lenders will not even talk to you.
You must plan your expat finances, investment and pensions early i.e. before you go.
Leaving the UK Services - Expat Advice on:
- Leaving the UK
- Tax and National Insurance
- Self Assessment and Property Accounts for rented property
- UK State Pension
- Ongoing investment management
- Offshore and Onshore Bank Accounts and Investment
- This Website
- Book International Callback - Contact Us
- Our Other Websites
- NeedAnAdviser.com - Annuity Rates - Pension-Transfer - Divorce&Pensions - EquityRelease - Advisers Site