Expat Financial Review - Money MOT
Many expats leave the UK with a legacy of pensions, investments, property and tax issues left behind. Many UK Banks and Insurers use calls centres meaning your call to Mumbai on a UK premier rate number from overseas costs a small fortune and then you get nowhere.
We do all this for you. Our Expat Wealth Management Service, we call it the Money MOT is designed for you:
- One central contact point with us - we deal with all your pensions and investments
- Expat Financial Advice on a regular basis on all your funds and pension both in the UK and Offshore
- Expat tax advice as tax laws between UK and where you live change
- Markets are volatile - pro-active advice when you need it ... not when it is too late
- Regular updates
- Easy contact via telephone, email, webcam or messenger
- Secure advice reports in writing and in your mailbox in minutes
- Out of hours contact to match your timezone
- Not looked at your UK pension for a few years? Up, down? How much did you lose?
- Could your pension be transferred overseas to save tax?
- UK property and buy to let mortgage? Is it still competitive? Are you paying too much?
- Fed up with dealing with HMRC? How much time did you lose sorting out your tax?
- Paying too much tax in the UK? We could save you some money
- Want to get the most out of pensions, investments and tax savings over the next few years as an expat.
- This Website
- Book International Callback - Contact Us
- Our Other Websites
- NeedAnAdviser.com - Annuity Rates - Pension-Transfer - Divorce&Pensions - EquityRelease - Advisers Site