Annuity - Expat Pension Annuity Advice for the Expat Community
What is an annuity? Expat Pension Income for Life
- When you retire your UK pension fund can pay a lump sum to you and the balance is normally used to buy a regular income for life called an annuity.
- For information on options and types of annuity visit our www.annuityratesadvice.com website
Expat Annuity Abroad
- We can search the whole annuity market to find the highest expat annuity pension income
- Expats abroad can still convert a UK pension fund to an annuity in the UK
- Not all pension companies can do this
- Expats may have difficulty getting access to enhanced annuity rates (higher annuities if you are a smoker or have health problems) as access is needed to you medical records. We can help and advise on this.
- Not all annuity companies can pay your income overseas, it may be paid in sterling to a UK account. We can help.
- It may be better for you to transfer your pension overseas by QNUPS and QROPS for retirement flexibility if you do wish to buy an annuity.
- Expat annuity income can be paid to you without tax deduction in the UK. We set this up for you.
- In some countries, all of the annuity income will be taxable locally
- In some countries, only part of your annuity income may be taxable. We can advise you in this tricky area. No one wishes to pay tax that they need not do.
- Pension lump sums are paid in the UK usually tax free
- Just because it was tax free in the UK, does not mean it is tax free where you are. We can advise you.
For more advice and information on a expat annuity. Contact Us.
- This Website
- Book International Callback - Contact Us
- Our Other Websites
- NeedAnAdviser.com - Annuity Rates - Pension-Transfer - Divorce&Pensions - EquityRelease - Advisers Site